Years ago, this was a list of things that I wanted for my children. Today, I am not so sure they are all still desired for myself to "teach".
Respect and responsibility
Consequences in life
To make good choices
To be selfless
To take care of their bodies
To love themselves and know self-worth
To feel deserving of a great life and loving spouse
Love the people around them
What to look for in a life partner
To know about God
Know not to judge people
Learn how to walk away when needed and run toward when desired
To take life for all it is
To take circumstances with a grain of salt
To strive for the best they can be in everything they do
To know that we love them no matter what they choose in life.
more to come I am sure, I made quite a few lists...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.